The Development Goals of Information System Center:
Information System Center, on the concept of service, is to provide a wide range of information service for the staffs and students. The main development goals are to improve the necessary resource and service for teaching and research, fulfill the computerization of administrative affairs, enrich the information about campus, and establish information society education model.
The missions of Information System Center are as the following:
- Improving the teaching resource in computer classroom and information facilities of the campus.
- Promoting the staffs and students’ basic ability of IT by providing the regular computer training courses.
- Promoting the acquisition of IT license and the counseling of IT license test.
- Promoting the performance of teaching and administration.
- Upgrading the bandwidth of the network, constructing the wireless network step by step and Improving the quality of teaching and research.
- Developing distance learning and multimedia video teaching.
- Promoting the RFID Service living circle and giving impetus to APS demo application.
- Developing the school information system and improving the efficiency of administration management.
- Strengthening the mechanism of anti-intrusion and anti-spam.
- Enhancing the education and advocacy of information ethics.
Working Directions and emphasis of Information System Center:
The Information System Center aims to offer and provide the services as the following:
- Enhancing the infrastructure and environment for information education.
- Enhancing and promoting information education and popularizing the rate of information usage, upgrading the campus information culture.
- Improving the equipment and environment for research and administration.
- With technological development, enhancing the campus network performance, replacement of old obsolete equipment, the maintenance of advanced information environment.
- Developing the environment of distance teaching, supporting the staff a corner where staff can share the information.
- Strengthening the School Information Systems to integrate specifically tailored personal and job–related knowledge management system.
- Continuing to give impetus to computerization of the administrative affair.
- Setting up the security system of campus network.
- Promoting legal software application and enhancing the education of information ethics.